she baked a Santa Claus cake.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Name:baby Cinnaroll (lights)
Name:baby Cinnaroll and Cinnaroll
Thursday, October 22, 2009
I got a toy from McDonald's , but I got it when I was three years old , the McDonald's toy has lots of shiny things inside , you can shake it , if you shake it , all the shiny things will shake inside!!!!!!!!
Um, I was super small when I three years old , I was the same height as a two years old girl!!:l (ok) :) (funny) :( (do not think it is funny).
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Yum! My mum made this delicious agar agar using agar agar powder.
You can go to her blog.(http://blessedhomemaker.blogspot.com/) She has lots of food there.
Gula Melaka Agar Agar
The Milk Layer
1 tbsp agar agar powder
600 ml water
80g condensed milk
- Cook the milk layer by putting 600 ml water in a saucepan and turn on the heat, then whisk in agar agar.
- Cook until agar agar is dissolved, then add in the condensed milk.
- Pour into a cake pan to cool. Put in the fridge to set. When it is set, use a cutter to cut out the pattern.
- Use a skewer or cake tester or satay stick or toothpick to remove the cut-outs and leave it aside. Leave the tray in the fridge while you cook the brown layer.
The brown layer
1 packet (13g) agar agar powder
1100 ml water
180g gula melaka
- While the milk layer is in the fridge, cook the brown layer by boiling all the ingredients together until dissolved.
- Pass through a fine sieve.
- Pour 1/2 portion of cooked brown layer over the prepared tray. Leave it to cool down and leave it fridge to harden. Cut out into individual square to show the cut out star in each square.
- Place cut-out stars into small jelly moulds and fill up with balance brown layer.
- Leave to cool before putting into the fridge to set.
- When set, unmould and serve.